Thursday, March 23, 2006

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Feeling very very sad today!!

Thing is my system works like this way when faced with a problem or a sad news or some dumb break my immune system starts working.As in i become even more exuberant than usual.That is if its possible!!Even when i was on a wheel chair (for a very short time) i was making loud jokes about how I was getting pushed around in my throne(really pity my friends for that).Another occasion my dad asked me to shut up or he would break my other leg!.Hell i didn't even leave my Doctors,5 minutes before the surgery i was telling him anecdotes about why i didn't take medicine when what I actually wanted to do was run as far away as possible from the injection (Not 1 or 2 but 5...).Well I guess that is my armor.
But every once in a while I get so depressed and go about snarling and growling.U can almost see the red eyes,foam coming from the jaw.Experience has shown my parents to leave me alone .. Its like leaving the werewolf alone on Full Moon nights only mine are not very well timed as such.Well today I got up in that mood and I felt like hanging a placard around my neck with a sign "Talk to me at your own risk".Having found no excuse to lose my temper at home in deference to respect for my parents(that's a decent way of saying I am too scared to do that) and my sister was sleeping(damn!!) I have still not lost the bad edge.Anyway I am waiting it out.Sitting in office and praying that I manage to control my temper.Coz if I dont I think my day dream of breaking all the computers in the office would become a reality and then poor dear me will be booted out!



Why am I writing this now!! Oh yeah thing is I know people who are perpetually in this zone around whom you have to tread so very carefully.They twist your words and throw it back at you!!and whatever you say it seems is the most wrong thing to say and end of the day you are wondering that maybe we hear them out for some form of primitive sadistic pleasure.



Anyways my remedy for a bad mood has always been food (also for celebrations,tears,anger,ordinary days,special days,your neighbor's aunts husbands second cousins bdays!!),And the Best is anything with chocolate.I Stand by it and as a popular ad line goes "Chocolate Ka na guarantee")When I had my visa rejected,when I was told I wont be able to walk for some time , when I had a bad interview,Fight with my friend I tried my old and trusted cure chocolate cake /ice cream.And having taken the last scoop I would look at the world with glazed eyes(due to the high level of sugar) and my smile would be back on my face!!Of course all those calories would mean that my latest diet plan is out of the window but frankly I don't care.
Give me 1 big family pack of chocolate ice cream and your troubled being and I will give you a smile and cheer to your heart!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home