Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Friends!

I read my previous blog and realised i talk tooooo much about myself...so here i take a chance to thank all those lovely freinds of mine who did the un thinkable tolerated me for so many years..
@hari--> For being a superble patient guy.You are one of the very few actually the only person other than my mom whom i could cry to without any sense of shame
@reji--> For speaking the truth even when u knew that i wont like it and of course for talking for hours and hours about trivial and insignificant issues... ah!! good old days!
@upi--> For being yourself.Another freaky person( i think you are wierd too!!) takes one to know one
@sumathi--> For sticking to me inspite of me being very lazy about delivering good news/calling or mailing..
@Pentagon--> KC,Baskar,Athi,Aanish,Neha..for being patient and super troopers during college especially when i was temporarily disabled..that was the toughest time i had and u suffered me through it... thanks a ton!
@Geetha,Sathya,Veni,Hemanth --> We grew together in the work force and its fantastic to have some one in office to crib too!!(oops!! small miscommunication)
@Karthik--> Oh My God!! You defy description... thanks for being one of the most sweetest and caring people i know
Thanks to all those whom i cannot recall now (oops) As a continuation of this i will be putting up a blog on all those people whom i met and disliked heartily!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reji said...

YAY!!! My name is there...
I cant imagine how modest one can get... I so very proud of myself.... Me, Reji, whole heartedly accepts the compliment ;)

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home