Wednesday, March 22, 2006

To Bhalu!

Have you ever had a happy secret to yourself.Well if it wasnt for the fact that i am already smiling pretty much 24 X 7 i would have been smiling even more!! But for 2 days i did walk with a skip in my jump and only when i got queries like are you in love or something i learnt to control myself!
But yes i do enjoy the feeling!! Of course i am looking forward to telling everyone but till then stars in my eyes!!Oh and i will mention it on the blog but after some time(sorry!!)
I am one of those people who manage to get excited about just anything "Oh Wow!! You got placed""Oh You are wearing a new dress" " Oh we are having a suprise test""its raining" name it and i will manage to get thrilled about it.And one of my dearest friends informs us about his gold medal/placements as if he is talking about the weather.well each to his own ways..I believe in celebrating each and evry second of life.
But its sad that just bcoz i am a fun loving person people take a longer time to take me seriously!! Grrrr!! have to work harder and then people come up with these "Oh! I never expected it from you"Please yaar just bcoz i dont wear a constipated look on my face and dont act as if the world is depending on me doesnt mean that i dont have brains/focus.My fav compliment was when my ex-Boss remarked that i am a nice person to have around and i will still be the same if the project is in red or its succesful.Thank You sir!!
I have had so many people come to me and remark of what they actually thought of me(-ve) and how i am different from their expectations(sorry to dissapoint).NOt knowing my mother tungue(that will be another post) my constant chatter in english made a lot of people think that i am a snob and as one friend confessed(thought) that "i would speak to people of only my level" .I choked at this bcoz i wasnt sure what "level" it was!!ANother person read my poems(yes i have used other forms of written torture before this blog) and was stunned by and i quote "nerdiness" of the poem.For this psychotics who are still reading and would like to get tortured a lil more :
So this blog i dedicate to my dear friend "Bhalu" (thats his nick) who is like me full of cheer and happiness but also struggles to make other people take him seriously!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abhi said...

My heart just cried out "This happens with me too !" .Its like "ok , you are not miserable , you dont look like you have lung cancer and brain cancer combined , so you must be a very casual person who wont get up if the house in on fire".People do confuse light heartedness and a casual attitude.anyway , it shudnt matter to you .Be yourself ! you make people smile.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Reji said...

So what is the happy secret??? Which gave a hop to ur steps??

Something we should not know???

Hmmmm.....

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home