Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am very Sorry...

I feel so bad and if this continues my blog is going to be the saddest one in cyber world.This time i am the one who is guilty.I forgot my dearest friends birthday and i did not remember till he reminded me.And i cannot believe it that I could forget.I am the one who used to scrap/call/msg people and remind them of friends birthdays.Sheesh!! Talk about ironic.
And personally i get bugged when people forget my birthday... i Would get mad.

I wish there was some way i could make it up to him.So if anyone has a time machine send it to me so that i can go back and wish him.But seriously i am wondering what was i doing that made me forget.I wish i could say something like Signing a nuclear treaty or something.But i was not.I was busy and so invloved with my life and that makes me a very Selfish B****.
And if it was anyone else i think i could forgive myself but he has always been with me when i needed help the most.His patience with my tears and tantrums has been mind boggling.And now i feel like such a fool.

In all fairness i was trying to decide where i will be spending the next two years,rushing with my papers and i did have a personal issue but i even called up and updated him on all the above.Now i feel so sad.Though i have been blessed with the gift to write i am not able to explain in words how important his friendship is to me.He has been a fantastic friend one of my dearest rakhi brothers whom i have called up far too many times to wail!I will always remember when i was waiting for my CTS results i was so tensed he was with me so that i wont freak out.When i got information that i had not made it into fms he came from his office to cheer me up..and was there when i got the news that i actually made it!He has been one of the first persons i share good and bad news with.He is like a safe i know that what ever i say will not go beyond him.Though we differ on a number of issues and he does not understand what makes me tick he supports me for the simple fact that that what makes me happy.Well what i am trying to say is I am Very Very Sorry!!And Aanish you have every right to be angry.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ankit said...

I have been there .... aise dont worry if he is such a nice frnd he will forget this minor fault of urs

2:16 PM  
Blogger Anu Vardhan said...

and he has already forgiven... well i will wait for 2 weeks before i ask treat!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Reji said...

I dont feel remembering birthdays is a big thing as long are you are there for the person when he/she needs you and vice versa..

[P.S : Well!!! I am saying this only because I forgot even my mother's birthday ;). And in my case i did not even have a busy life like you :)]

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! warrior toys Information provigil replica inspired handbags lv dywco vidoe conferencing download Sony data cartridges ca lotto state http://www.fat-pussy-0.info/Big-tits-and-round-assess.html Superbowl + halftime + lingerie How many baseball teams are in american league http://www.legalmalpractice8.info/zoloft-withdrawal-head-rushes.html free anime sex video samples 60 40 hawiian seat covers Accutane law career Can xenical really help you loose weight Sex toy tip Cellular  phones

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... cellone phone plans verision wireless family phone plans Prozac cocaine addiction free pre paid cellular phone plans comparison Bookcase headboard beds at walmart Compare namebrand sofas

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home